Friday, September 5, 2008

Is hard time for Faith

well being long 7 days i wish this wasn't happening this way i love to have her but not this soon to see her it break my hard thinking that if i did something different she will be her this early specially this much in pain and to much for her to improve and wait until December until she can come home , i cry every day i live the hospital specially nicu....i just fell that I'm going go crazy living her behind; she so small and have allot of challenge ahead of her to go through all the test and poking on her see her that she fighting back to be hear and she so strong but...it hurt being a mother right know...my time is all on her i love see in her and reading the book of Mormon to calmer down ....God have giving me test i just hope i don't fell...is struggle to keep it together.

1 comment:

kimberly said...

I'm sorry to hear all that you guys are going through right now. You're in my prayers and thoughts.