Thursday, October 23, 2008

What a Diva!



Well today got report that she did good at physical therapy.
Well is time for me to kangaroo again. Not long after that happening she start it acting up. Like she wanted to change position. She pick up her head try to change to the other side, keep and main that her tube is tape to my shoulder and i call the nurse for help we change her head to the other side. Not 5mnt pass by she try to move down her leg was at the right side of my body wile her head was going left side of my shoulder. I ask her what are you doing?. Well she move all the way to my breast. I don't know what she was looking for but some how she in up in that area. I star it holding her like that.
All the nurse lough because she was acting like diva. Is her way or no way at all.
She just wanted to be laying next to my bosom.

No comments: