Wednesday, October 22, 2008

when i see my daugter fading away from me


Yesterday, they got started to change her breathing tube for another one. She didn't do so good. She was very unstable with her breathing and she will be back but not for long. When they thought that everything going well, the nurse left the room and I got to be with her. Two minutes pass wend she stop breathing her heart drop to 13 and her oxygen was 20 and dropping as well. I see her gasp for air and shaking like she was looking for air and shaking so hard they all rush in to intubate her again and try to keep her life until thy can finish putting her tube back in. She went into cardiac arrest and she haven't come off that. Her heart rate some time will go 220 which is too high for her. Her oxygen is doing good so the Dr. want to try again next Friday. Hopefully she can do better. I do want her to get off the breathing tube so she can move forward and be home that being my day yesterday and today is just watching her fight for her life is any body watch a child gasp for air like there nothing left there it was very hard and sad I keep replaying that action she did in my head. hopefully can replace it with something else.

No comments: