Saturday, April 5, 2008

The 8 Kids....

Well we have a total of 8 kids.... 6 from my side and 2 from his side... I love having these kids because it's so easy, I didn't give birth to them and you can always send them home or just leave the house! And you don't get early wake up calls...you don't have worry about freedom 24/7, only your own of course. They are all my brothers' and sister's kids...we don't have kids... so we call them our kids.. especially me. I spend a lot of time with them. The oldest will be 13 this year, and the youngest will be 1. Even though I love them, they often remind me sometimes why I should not have kids..... and sometimes they remind me what I'm missing. So let's start talking about each of them...OK, Francisco has 2 kids named Yassmen and George....Yassmen is so tall and so beautiful. She wants to play basketball.... she's 5'5 now (and only 12 years old!) She's very girl and so interesting to watch or hear talk about her friends and school. .oh yeah and boys...which is very funny how she picks her boys...I still see her as baby face in my head...OK about baby George, (this is what we call him since my other brother's name is D'George). He is shy and loves playing video games. I think that's why he loves his uncle Kevin so much, and loves spending time with him...I guess because he knows that he will get to play video games all day with him...he loves basketball, but video games come first to him. He is very good at math and science. He makes me laugh with his jokes, he so funny...but he has a battle with all the girls in the family.....good luck George ..OK from Dusska, she only has one son, Joshua. He will be 2 soon. He loves his mommy and titi (which is me...they all call me TITI)...I remember the day I was there helping my sister while she was having him in the hospital (I was one of coaches that day) He was so small, he was 5 wk early....he was a preemie baby. I went with him to the nursery when he was delivered to check his vitals and take all the tests a preemie has to take to make sure he was healthy. In the ICU he was the healthy one .Joshua was doing good breathing on his own, which we were very thankful for since he was so early. This was an experience that I will always remember. My sister was very sick during her pregnancy with preeclampsia.. she was in very bad shape. Somehow Joshua came out on his own without her having to be induced. It was sad that my parents couldn't have been there. But we made a call to Panama that day and they got to hear everything that was going on in the room...which was nice...Now he is on the move with his terrible 2's! He loves playing soccer....it's all about mommy! OK, D'George and Heather have 3 Girls. Victoria is 6 and is in kindergarten. It's funny to hear her speak Spanish, this girl has no accent when she speaks Spanish. She is all about being the princess...very girl. She can make you laugh when she comes home from school, and then drives you crazy....she is so Ita Baby (they call my mom "Ita") OK Hailey is 3, she is so special. She loves everything to do with Cars, Thomas the Engine, Dora, and her boyfriend Diego...I love to hear her talk in Spanish when she watches TV. She is so smart..she loves her sister and she is a Mommy's Girl. She has big brown eyes that just sparkle and she loves changing clothes like crazy! She likes to play on the computer, which she knows how to use pretty good for a 3yr old kid. OK, and the last of the princesses is the quiet one, the one that don't make a fuss about anything, Makenzie. She will be 1yr old soon. She so cute and to watch her grow is nice. She loves her Daddy time. She has beautiful eyes, she loves dancing, and play with her toys. She is learning how to walk and she loves the bath. Ok, now my husband's side which I don't get to spend a lot of time with ....there's Kelvin who is 6. and he loves spending time on the computer and the Xbox, any video game, and loves playing football and his neighbor. OK, Justin is 3.... he loves playing with his toys and with his older brother. That's all my kids that God has blessed me with until he gives me my own baby's to talk about...

No comments: