Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Engagement Date

Well it was September 21, 2001, my birthday, the day he proposed to me.
OK, my version is i was sleeping and he came to my room and sat beside my bed and showed me the ring...OK that's what I remember...of course we went to eat because it was my B-day....we went to red lobster with friends and family... Now this is Kevin's version ....He says he asked me at the restaurant in front of everyone.... how come I don't remember that? Beats me.....well I guess we have 2 stories we can tell our kids one day... I had a Sapphire engagement ring....well then he got me another engagement ring, so yes girl-- I have 2 rings! OK it was a fun day, especially after 9/11 being 10 days prior. With 9/11 happening, I had lots of thoughts on my mind. After 6 years of dating, he just finished UCF.. so it was time to become Mrs. Campbell...OK we set a date for September 27, 2002.....OK get ready for this, it didn't go as planned. Kevin's job could not let him have that date, so that date was not happening so we sat around waiting for another good date to appear.....the things you do for love. So finally a year passed by, and we set a date for December 27, 2003. Now this date we could not tell if it was going to be good or bad because it was 2 days after Christmas, and was my brother's B-Day we also had 2 friends that needed to come from out of state for the wedding. But decided that would be our date and choose the place sent the invitations....

No comments: